Monday, March 12, 2007

I bet MacTown is pissed

I read today that Apple is opening up one of its retail stores in the Oxmoor mall which is a nice bike ride away from my home. For the past 5-10 years (or more) the best thing Louisville had to offer its Mac users was/is a store called MacTown which has a very bad reputation for its customer service. Every time I have gone into MacTown I always leave with a bad taste in my mouth. For the most part their employee's were helpful (sort-of) but extremely arrogant and a little rude.

I am curious as to where inside Oxmoor the store will go.

1 comment:

April said...

maybe the apple store will take over the whole dicks store...!!!! I totally applied at the apple store! how effin awesome would it be to work there on the weekends?!?! AHHHH OMG LOLSZ