Monday, December 5, 2005

Getting over it

For the past 2 weeks I've been feeling really crappy. I've had an on going cough, head/chest congestion and an over all lack of energy. On Saturday I finally dragged my stubborn ass to the docton and it ends up that I have bronchitis. Asthma + bronchitis = lack of air. I had to do a nebulizer treatment and the doctor sent me home with medecine for for my home nebulizer and a zpak to kill any other infection. I'm feeling a lot better today and I am looking forward to getting back on the pitch. Nothing else really going on, just getting excited for the holidays.

My birthday is coming up on the 16th - I'll be 29! Ronald Chambers, the founder of the Thommy Browne is awesome Fan Club reminded me to let everyone know what I wanted this year. Here is a list of items.

No comments: