Saturday, April 23, 2005

May the Bluth's rest in peace.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I already miss Arrested Development. I don't know if I can go on wondering if Tobias will ever grow out of being a never-nude, If Marta will come back to GOB, If George Michael and Maebe ever do it, If Buster ever finds his hand, ... The list of curious tidbits go on and on.

I am going to be depressed tomorrow evening from 8:30 - 9:00.

On a side note, I am not afraid to admit that I like the American version of "The Office". Just like the BBC version it started out pretty slow but has picked up a lot. I am pretty sure the show is doomed though because after last Tuesday's episode they showed previews for its season finale, only after 4 episodes. Oh well.

On a side note:
1. I am sitting in the basement of my house in the east end and I can still hear thunder over louisville.
2. Blockbuster offically sucks! Ever since they have started the "no late fee" campaign it is nearly impossible to find a movie you want to rent. I was too lazy to send out my netflix movies this week so I didn't get anything new in, so I turned to blockbuster. I went to 3 different stores and neither of them had A. House of Flying Daggers, B. Meet The Fockers or C. Motorcycle Diaries. Fuck em!

Also - just in case you haven't seen it

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: