Saturday, December 2, 2006

Felipe

Guest author, Paz

I have never written in a blog in my life but tonight I had such an amazing night that I felt that I needed to tell the world. For those who know me well know that I have a 12 year old brother. He was born when I was 15 years old and was a surprise for my parents and all of my family. From the first time I saw him I knew that he was an amazing being. He is a smart, polite, caring and loving child. He is also some what of a, well … a nerd. He doesn't get out much and spends his weekends reading or learning more about the windows operating system. About 3 months ago, he tried out for a school play and got one of the leading roles. This play was a musical that required for him to sing and dance, which my sisters and I thought could not be done. After 3 months of practice, the school had their play. Eva and I, with some of our family, went to the play tonight. After the first act I could not believe that this child was my brother. He can actually sing and dance really, really well. He was amazing. I could not stop crying at the end of the play. I was so proud of him and completely blown away. I have always been proud of my family but tonight has to put the icing on the cake. I only wish that my children will be anything like my brother. I am such a proud sister.

No comments: