Friday, July 21, 2006

Mrs. Mays!


I have never been so excited about snack food. A couple weeks ago I bought a bag of all natural Mrs. Mays Sunflower Crunch, a slow dry-roasted bag of goodness. Besides sunflower crunch I have also tried almond crunch, white seame crunch, pumpkin crunch and blueberry peaut crunch. They were all delicious. Wait I thought, let me read the ingredients because I wouldn't be suprised if high fructose corn syrup or something else dreadful was in these things. Nope!

Ingredients for sunflower crunch: sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, rice malt, evaporated cane juice and sea salt.

Score! They are also vegan, cholesterol free, wheat free and have no preservatives or additives. If you live in Louisville you can purchase them at Whole Foods. They are on the very bottom shelf in the bulk isle. Indulge!

No comments: