Friday, April 28, 2006

Terrible Week

1. The timing belt on my car snapped earlier this week. I was on my way to work and in the middle lane of Market Street when it snapped. Being "that guy" with a broken down car in the middle of the street during morning rush hour is not fun. I ran into the Aegon building and got some security to help me push it to the side of the street. I got it towed to a mechanic who said parts and labor would come to close to $400. This was on Wednesday. Today is Friday and I still don't have my car back.

2. My electricity was out all day Thursday and I had to spend with the night with my mom last night.

3. There is a chance I'll be losing my job on Monday morning - EDIT: I still have my job. The place where I work is going threw some budget cuts. Rumor has it that close to 100 (or more) people will be losing there jobs. If I do lose my job I'll be getting a nice severance package, but I really, really like my job and would like to keep it.

4. Fuck Daniel Powter

No comments: