Saturday, April 16, 2005

Important moments in the my life, with the help of google maps vol.I

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The house I currently own

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My current work place

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Class of 1995, Ballard High School

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had my first real kiss in those woods, somewhere around the area I marked off.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I lost my virginity in that house. You would be happy to know that I stayed a virgin all throughout high school. Lost it the summer after my graduation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is a link to some cool things you can find using google maps - wired news

No comments: